1. In these Conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning:-
2. “Accredited Course Provider” Means the college/teaching institution or other entity which You have chosen and which is accredited or otherwise
approved by the appropriate accreditation authority to organize and offer You teaching for required course / or to provide assessment facilities;
3. “Application Form” means the form submitted by You to Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. when You apply to enroll or register for a qualification with Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd.
4. “Conditions” Means these Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. General Condition for Students;
5. “Enrolment Fee” means the fee payable by you when you apply to become a student/candidate in order to obtain any qualification which is accredited/ provided to/by Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd.
6. “Malpractice Policy” means the latest policy relating to malpractice from time to time amended;
7. “Course Fee” means the fee payable by You when You register to under a specific course/Exam
1. These conditions govern Your relationship with Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. which may come into force through any registration or enrolment You
commit to Growth academy Pvt. Ltd.
2. Pursuant to above clause these Conditions shall set out the basic obligations of Growth academy Pvt. Ltd. and Your obligations and responsibilities which\ includes but it’s not limited to fees and payments. However, further and more detailed information relating to Your obligations, Your and growth academy Pvt Ltd relationship, Your conduct will be set out in details on relevant Policies.
1. Your Enrolment with Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. will only be effective if and when Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd, issues You official enrolment
receipt and Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. has received in full the Enrolment Fees and (if applicable) any other fees specified by it.
2. When enrolling for a qualification You are agreeing to abide by the regulations for the qualification as set out in the qualification rules and regulations policy or guidelines.
3. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm the entries made in the enrolment form and Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any incorrect entries made by you in the enrolment form. A photo ID proof has to be submitted along with the enrolment form at the time of enrolment with Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd.
4. Your enrolment with Growth Academy Pvt.. Ltd. Will only be effective if and when Growth Academy Pvt. Sends to you its official enrolment receipt and Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. Has received in full the enrolment fee and (if applicable) any other fee specified by it, you have seven days from the date of purchase to cancel your course and request a refund, no refunds will be offered to you for part or fully completed courses, no refunds will be offered to you if any course material has been downloaded from your qualifications.
5. Transfer of fees from once course to other course or dates will only be considered on time to time basis based on the date, availability of seats in the course. Registration fees with the accreditation body are not transferable to alternative examinations or later examination sittings, or between candidates
6. Any applicable registration fees for the new dates / course has to be paid by You.
7. Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd has the right to cancel the course due to any unavoidable situation or any unforeseen circumstances; however Growth
Academy Pvt. Ltd. will re-schedule the course and will inform to all students in much advance as far as reasonably practicable.
1. You are liable to pay all fees associated with a course before the exam date with out any fail. Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to not
allow you to attend the exam if any fees are pending.
2. 30% of the total fees have to be paid at the time for enrolment with Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. otherwise enrolment will not be done and also be allowed to sit in the class. 50% of the total fees has to be paid at the time of registration with the relevant Accreditation body otherwise Your registration with Accreditation Body will not be done. Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the above payment schedule based on location / course type and course schedule.
1. Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. expressly excludes liability for;
2. Any loss or damage to your property unless caused by the negligence of Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. or its employees;
3. Any loss of profit, loss of earnings, of opportunity or loss of living expenses or any indirect loss suffered by You or due to any other actor omission or negligence of Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. of its employees.
4. Nothing in this Condition shall operate to exclude Growth Academy’s liability of Fraud or for death or personnel injury due to its negligence.
5. Neither You nor Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. shall have any liability to each other for any failure or delay in the performance of obligations due to any cause beyond the relevant Party’s reason able control.
6. Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. have no liability to you should its website be unavailable to access at any time or fails to perform within usual parameters or at all. Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee that its website is free from virus and will be uninterrupted or error free.
1. Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. may terminate your enrolment or registration at any time by written notice if:-
2. You breach these Conditions or any terms and conditions contained in any letter confirming your enrolment or any documents or Policies issued by Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. at any time; or
3. You fail to pay any fees due to Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. Or
4. It is discovered that You have provided Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. through agents or otherwise with any false or misleading information; or
5. You do not meet all the administrative or academic requirements specified in the Guides issued by Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. ; or
6. You are involved any malpractice pursuant to Accredited Course Provider’s Malpractice Policy
1. Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. will not tolerate verbal or physical abuse of its employees. Any such incident of abuse may lead to a) restriction of communication with You to specified means e.g. via letter or email only or b) in case with Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. , at its sole discretion, considers to be serious or in repeated cases of physical or verbal abuse, termination of enrolment and/ or registration with Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd, and/ or exclusion from future enrolment or registration with Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd.
1. Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. will hold personal information about you an will use the information as follows:-
2. To process your applications to Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. and administer your enrolment and registration for relevant Accreditation Body Assessments;
3. To respond to from employers, recruitment agencies, other Higher Education Institutions, and other similar bodies to verify requests from GC-3 employers or employment agencies by providing verification or otherwise of information provided by You to employers or employment agencies of Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. qualification (Accredited by Accreditation Body) You hold in connection with application for employment;
4. To respond to data requests from regulatory bodies
5. To respond to queries raised by you or the Accreditation Body;
6. To deal with any disciplinary matters in respect to you;
7. To recover any monies owed by you to Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd.
8. To administer Growth Academy’s policies;
9. To notify You of Your course results;
10. To carry out research to help Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. to improve and plan its accredited qualifications, teaching methodologies, customer service etc.
1. Candidates enrolling need to complete their examination within 3 months of first registration. If the candidate is unable to attend the exam within this period
and should there be any difference in exam fee charges, the same would have to be borne by the candidate.
2. Candidates enrolled need to complete final fee/payment at least 40 Working days prior to date of examination.
3. Candidate would require to complete training for IG1 and IG2 in a single sitting. However, they have the flexibility to split their exams according to their subject knowledge
4. On completion of training the candidate may choose to appear for his/her examination from any location across India as per the accredited body examination date.
5. Should the candidate wish to postpone or transfer his/her admission from registered batch to further batches, the notification has to be given at least 7 working days in advance. If not, the initial payment
6. Should the candidate drop plan to attend the examination option, the examination fee is NON-REFUNDABLE after the registration date with UK
7. Candidates enrolling on need to complete a mandatory Training Fee, except examination cost at least 3 days prior to start of training session. This fee is NOT considered as examination fee regardless of where the candidate wishes to appear for the exam.
8. Should the candidate wish to take the unit exams for 1G1 and 1G2 separately, this should be done in a 3 month’ window period from the date of course enrolment. The management would not be responsible for any change in syllabus or change in fee structure beyond the 3-month window period.
9. The course completion certificate would be provided only after the candidate has attempted both IG1 and IG2 unit examinations regardless of the dates when it is taken.
10. Failure by Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. to enforce strict compliance with these conditions by You shall not be considered to be a waiver of any provisions of these Conditions. No waiver by Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. of any breach by you of these Conditions shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
11. If any provision of these Conditions is invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of the provision in question, shall not be affected.
12. The contract governed by these Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance contract is signed by you and the parties agree submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the respective Country Law.
13. Growth Academy Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any incorrect entry by candidates In the “Name in the certificate” column. Candidates will have to bear charges incurred for Certificate name change due to incorrect entry in the registration form.